Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Marketing Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Marketing Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional marketing positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current marketing job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your marketing role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Carol Jones - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Carol Jones Realtors|
|Location: ||Bolivar, MO, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Sunday, March 23, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Carol Jones - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms
- Meet with clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking; Provide lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources; Act as an intermediary for negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Collaborate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Advertise sales of properties through open houses, promoting, networking, and participation in multiple listing services; Show purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
Apply for this Position
- Administrative and Clerical Skills needed to manage files and records; Must be computer literate
- Need to be a self-starter, have good communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Comprehension of percentages and other basic math concepts. Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the understanding and reporting of financial data
- Possible agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service Skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Sales and Marketing Skills required for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques
Powered by HiringCenter